Are you afraid of missing something important while enjoying your holiday break? Learn how to keep up with the information you need with our Rapid Research Alerts class. We will help you set up your own RSS feed or e-mail subscriptions, topical search alerts, journal table of contents (TOC) alerts, and more! Relax and enjoy your holiday knowing that research alerts will keep you current. [Sorry, beverage not included in class materials.]
Posts by Category
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Cardiology Grand Rounds Tomorrow at noon – Emerson Perin, MD, PhD, @Texas_Heart “Cell Therapy for the Treatment of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Reducing salt consumption may decrease your risk of heart disease and add years to your life buff.ly/2I0hlo9 15 hours ago
- Heart attack symptoms experienced by men and women can be different, yet there are warning signs for heart attacks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @FDAWomen: Minority women play an important role in promoting good health for themselves and their communities. Share these free resourc… 1 day ago
- Too much salt increases your risk for high blood pressure which can lead to heart disease and stroke. Here are some… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago