Posts by Category
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @NCHStats: Heart disease is the leading cause of death for non-Hispanic white and black populations in the U.S. go.usa.gov/xDKEz 1 day ago
- RT @AmerMedicalAssn: #Cancer was slated to overtake #heartdisease as top U.S. killer — but #heart deaths have ticked up. https://t.co/MW15E… 1 day ago
- @JackieKOlive His birthday was Monday, but we are celebrating all week long! Glad you got a chance to hear some of his wisdom first-hand. 1 day ago
- RT @TIMEHealth: Old people are happier than those in their 20s ti.me/2bgSkqa 1 day ago
- "Mary Poppins may need to find a new tactic to make the medicine go down." Less sugar recommended for kids. cnn.it/2bA19sJ 1 day ago
Tag CloudAfrican-Americans antioxidants artificial heart atherosclerosis atrial fibrillation baby blood pressure book collection bypass surgery cardiac arrest cardiac arrhythmia cardiocascular risk cardiomyocytes cardiovascular disease children cholesterol classes coronary artery disease CPR diabetes diet drugs energy drinks exercise fiber flu shot fruits genetics healthy eating heart-healthy diets heart attack heart attack risk heart attacks heart disease heart drugs heart failure heart health heart risk heart surgery high blood pressure hypertension LDL Meditation Mediterranean men Monster multivitamins new books nuts obesity Omega 3 open house prevention PubMed risk RSS running saturated fat Smoking Statins stem cells stents strawberries stress stroke sudden cardiac death Texas Children's Hospital Texas Heart Institute the elderly THI 50th anniversary trans fat vegetables walking women world