Posts by Category
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Study looks to help #AfricanAmericans manage #HighBloodPressure. #Hypertension #Stroke txhrt.org/1gTWc9k 1 hour ago
- #HeartDisease kills more #Women than #Men--don't deny symptoms or a visit to the cardiologist. @HoustonChron txhrt.org/1rp2k0i 2 hours ago
- #Marijuana smoking may lead to #HeartDisease, especially in those already at risk for heart disease. txhrt.org/1iQX4zP 3 hours ago
- Why #Chocolate is good for us. #DarkChocolate #HealthyEating #HeartDisease txhrt.org/1hrG4eF 4 hours ago
- #Pomegranates are very #HeartHealthy. #HealthyEating #Food #Fruit txhrt.org/1f62hV6 1 day ago
Tag CloudAfrican-Americans antioxidants atherosclerosis atrial fibrillation baby blood pressure board review book collection bypass surgery cardiac arrest cardiac arrhythmia cardiomyocytes cardiovascular disease children cholesterol classes CPR diabetes diet digital books drugs energy drinks exercise fiber flu shot fried foods fruits genetics healthy eating heart-healthy diets heart attack heart attack risk heart attacks heart disease heart failure heart health heart rhythm heart risk heart surgery high blood pressure hypertension LDL LVAD Meditation Mediterranean men Monster multivitamins mummies new books nuts obesity Omega 3 open house PubMed red meat RSS running Smoking sodium Statins stem cells stents strawberries stroke sudden cardiac death sugar Texas Children's Hospital Texas Heart Institute THI 50th anniversary trans fat vegetables walking women world