Posts by Category
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Peripheral artery disease is no laughing matter. #PADawareness month video: txhrt.org/1u73gt1 13 hours ago
- Fighting obesity one Houston neighborhood at a time by making the healthy choice easier. txhrt.org/1ywNjjT @HoustoniaMag @CW39Houston 19 hours ago
- Influenza season is here. Protect your #hearthealth with a #flu shot. txhrt.org/1vqZx90 20 hours ago
- #Stress is more likely to lead to #HeartDisease in the #obese. txhrt.org/1rvIKA7 20 hours ago
- #Stress can literally break your #heart. One woman with #Takotsubo cardiomyopathy tells her story. txhrt.org/1xtSuQn 21 hours ago
Tag CloudAfrican-Americans antioxidants artificial heart atherosclerosis atrial fibrillation baby blood pressure book collection bypass surgery cardiac arrest cardiac arrhythmia cardiocascular risk cardiomyocytes cardiovascular disease children cholesterol classes CPR diabetes diet drugs energy drinks exercise fiber flu shot fruits genetics healthy eating heart-healthy diets heart attack heart attack risk heart attacks heart disease heart drugs heart failure heart health heart risk heart surgery high blood pressure hypertension LDL LVAD Meditation Mediterranean men Monster multivitamins new books nuts obesity Omega 3 open house prevention PubMed risk RSS running saturated fat Smoking Statins stem cells stents strawberries stress stroke sudden cardiac death Texas Children's Hospital Texas Heart Institute the elderly THI 50th anniversary trans fat vegetables walking women world