Posts by Category
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The #MediterraneanDiet gets high marks for #HeartHealth. 12 reasons to try it: txhrt.org/1qIUa6k 19 hours ago
- Hospitals improve in heart emergencies, but #HeartAttacks still treated better on weekdays than evenings. txhrt.org/1lWErc0 20 hours ago
- Fascinating video of a zebrafish heart beating - txhrt.org/1uE8hvm (zebrafish are transparent) 21 hours ago
- Kudos to Dr LeMaire, Dr Marian, and Dr Martin for their recent awards and grants. More details: bit.ly/kEUMxd 21 hours ago
- RT @ArieBlitzMD: Denton Cooley on being cool under pressure: http://t.co/lmODnyewdl 22 hours ago
Tag CloudAfrican-Americans antioxidants atherosclerosis atrial fibrillation baby blood pressure board review book collection bypass surgery cardiac arrest cardiac arrhythmia cardiocascular risk cardiomyocytes cardiovascular disease children cholesterol classes CPR diabetes diet digital books drugs energy drinks exercise fiber flu shot fried foods fruits genetics healthy eating heart-healthy diets heart attack heart attack risk heart attacks heart disease heart failure heart health heart rhythm heart risk heart surgery high blood pressure hypertension LDL LVAD Meditation Mediterranean men Monster multivitamins new books nuts obesity Omega 3 open house prevention PubMed risk RSS running Smoking Statins stem cells stents strawberries stroke sudden cardiac death Texas Children's Hospital Texas Heart Institute the elderly THI 50th anniversary trans fat vegetables walking women world